ASPIRE WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
We are committed to making our websites accessible, regardless of ability or technology. We work continuously to improve the usability and accessibility of our websites to adhere to current standards and guidelines.
Our goal is to provide a great user experience in every interaction. To do this, we have implemented accessibility measures to help individuals interact with our digital assets and associated offerings. These include ongoing monitoring of our website(s) for conformance with level Double-A of the WWW Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) for HTML and CSS. We audit our online presence via internal and external tools and work to make our websites adaptable to mobile devices and assistive technology.
Steps we have taken to improve accessibility:
- Text Size Adjustment – Easily adjust a page’s font size.
- Non-Text Content – Review of alternative text to correct missing, duplicate or text that is too long.
- Information and Relationships – Include ARIA tags to improve the structure of forms.
- Contrast – Ability to adjust colors that improve the contrast ratio.
- Keyboard Compatibility – Improved keyboard functionality by use of the Tab key and other keystrokes.
- Link Purpose – Updated text content for empty and unclear links.
- Headings and Labels – Updated structure to improve hierarchical order.
- Focus Visible – Addition of focus indicators into content and themes of website.
- HTML5 Landmarks – Included ARIA attributes to indicate the purpose of the landmarks.
Try these tips to help you have improved accessibility on this website
Magnifying screen. Recent versions of Microsoft Windows include a magnifier feature, which helps the user enlarge portions of the screen. If you are using Apple’s OSX systems, you can also use the built-in zoom feature.
Using a screen reader. Screen reader programs can read the content of the web page. You can access more information about Windows narrating software in Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. On Apple OSX systems, you can access the voiceover feature. You can also use free programs such as NVDA. On mobile devices, Android users can access the Talkback Feature. Apple iPhone or iPad users can use the Voiceover feature.
Our commitment to user accessibility is ongoing and we will continue to focus on providing online resources that keep all users’ experiences a top priority.
If you have trouble accessing our websites or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us with details by sending an email to Accessibility@Aspire.com. We’d love to help you.